Grow your email list & grow your business without social media
And get 22x more audience engagement compared with your social media content. Grab your free guide now
Energising, exciting and intuitive marketing
You can have a social media free business in just 20 hours a week.
You can sell without socials and attract all the clients you want – in a way that feels great to you.
WEll here’s how
TASK UPON TASK WON’T SELL YOUR BUSINESS….CLEAR FOCUSED ACTION WIll!
You have invested in business courses, memberships and are in a trillion Facebook entrepreneurial groups. You read blogs, books and everything you can to become better at what you do….but you’re still stuck.
Sound familiar? Then read on
You might find that you don’t actually want to market yourself on Social Media (shock horror admitting that out loud in the 21st century hey?!), dance around on Instagram Reels or Tick Tok videos and want to find another way or marketing to get consistent leads that feels right for you?
You find you’re pretty much taking ZERO ACTION, or on a good day some half-arsed attempts at marketing because you feel you need to do SOMETHING with your marketing, but really you haven’t a clue what to do that will get results and that will actually feel GOOD.
All you want to do is run your business because you’re damn good at coaching…..but all this stuff is bogging you down and you’re just not getting enough clients and it’s making you feel crappy.
Well here’s a NEWS FLASH that should get you breathing with a sigh of relief!!!
It’s time to ditch all those social media marketing strategies and tactics that just feel ICKY. Once you do and you lean into working in a way that’s TOTALLY in alignment with YOU your business will flourish.
- You feel social media marketing is sucking your soul from you
- If you feel like your phone has become a third limb….and you don’t want it to be
- If every time you do something outside of work, you get distracted turning it into a good Instagram or facebook story, reels, post and so on
- You feel trapped on social media
- You feel like you’re constantly hunting for new clients
- If social media is making your doubt your abilities
- If you just arent getting the leads and clients that you want from social media.
- You’re working too many hours but dream of a 20 hour work week
- Another way to market your business that feels great that’s simple, actionable and energising so that your energy is spent on the client work that you love and you have energy iin your tank at the end of the day to enjoy your relationships and life
- A way to replace your previous salary, or at least afford you the lifestyle you want…because money gives us more freedom right (and it’s not a bad thing)?
- Consistent clients that come to you, ready to work with you. Ahhhh, I hear you breathe a sigh of relief….that sounds amazing right? No more hustling day in and day out on social media
- A business that fits around the life you want, not a life around the business. Because life is for living and you left the coproate career because you wanted more for your life.
- The balance that allows you to switch off on the evenings & weekends and not think about marketing your business on holiday…because hello, time off should be just that.
- Following your intuition and feeling great (that gut feeling) is highly important to you
- You’re more interested in doing things your own way than mimmicking the masses because how you feel is so important
- Your time and freedom are your most valuable assets and you don’t want to compromise these any more
- You love the outdoors and some adventure
- You love cake!
Work with me
Find out about my coaching programme Momentum or let’s chat about my 1:1 services and let’s get your business working for you.
Marketing Without Social Media
For business owners who want more email subscribers, leads and sales…without relying on social media?
Packed full of awesomeness.
Get access to my latest blogs and tonnes of free resources here.
"Being a female entrepreneur herself, Viv 'gets it'. She gets right to the core of who you are."
Ellen Murray – Heatone Fitness